As per the calculation of the percentage of the population of each country, Andorrais on the leading place with 15.04% of the population infected with corona. Montenegro and Czechia in the second and third place with 14.17% and 13.94%. USA at eighth place with 9.24%. Poland and India takes the 41st and 125th place in the World with 5.70% and 0.85%.
The Constitution, pursuant to Art. 228, distinguishes three states of emergency: state of natural disaster, state of emergency and martial law in Poland. They are introduced in situations of specific threats, when ordinary measures turn out to be insufficient to deal with the situation.
During the press conference today, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said that they may introduce a state of emergency in Poland if the epidemic situation worsens after two or three weeks. In addition, from 27 March 2021 until 9 April 2021, there are the new restrictions introduced by the government of Poland.
The new restrictions are:
- Construction and furniture stores with an area of more than 2,000 sq m will be closed.
- Churches and commercial establishments in the area of 100 sq m will have a limit of one person per 20 sq m.
- Hairdresser and beauty salons will be closed
- Kindergartens and nurseries will be closed to everyone except children of medical and uniformed services
- The activities of sports facilities will be limited to professional sports only
The following restrictions are already in force and will remain in force:
- Hotels, hostels, guesthouses are closed, except for hotel staff
- Cinemas, theaters, museums and art galleries are closed
- Shops in shopping malls are closed, except for grocery stores, pharmacies, drugstores, newsagents, and bookstores
- Saunas, solariums, casinos, Gyms and fitness clubs are closed
- All schools from KG through Grade 12 will operate in remote mode