Today at 10am, Poland Prime minister in a press conference said, he is happy that the new cases of Covid-19 in Poland has declined and he is happy that Poland has fought the pandemic in a great way. He thanked everyone for cooperating with the government and hence he presented the dates, when & which places will be opened.
From 1 May 2021
- All sports facilities; swimming pools open up.
- In the open area, up to 50% capacity allowed.
- In the closed area, only kids group allowed.
From 4 May 2021
- All sport halls, sports events, Shopping centers reopens
- Schools: All Poland Grade 1 – 3 reopens in Hybrid form
From 8 May 2021
- All hotels opens
- Can have guests up to 50% of its capacity
From 15 May 2021
- Restaurants & Coffee shops (summer garden), Cinema halls opens up
- Events can be organized with the limit of max 25 people
- Schools (From 17 May 2021): Grade 1-3 starts standard form of education; Grades 4-8 starts hybrid form of learning
From 29 May 2021
- All Restaurants & Coffee Shops opens up; can allow up to 50% of its capacity
- Schools: Grades 4-8 starts standard form of education